Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HRx
    replied
    It's very interesting to see which income bracket filed the most BKs.

Leave a comment:

• Voyles
    replied
    Yes sir

Really about 35

Leave a comment:

• TXskyblue
    replied
    Make 80K. Have made a bit over 100K with OT but since I'm in school I don't work the OT.

Leave a comment:

• dragondad
    replied
    I make $87k My DW when she was working was making $25 (then $15k and now nothing) When I was younger I thought this was a lot of money. I had no idea what living expenses for a family of 5 would cost. Other places in the country it would be more value. In SoCal, $100k is not that much, especially if you bought a house in 2006 like we did.

Leave a comment:

• woodkevin0
    replied
    I am a freelancer software developer. I am making between $75-100k Per year.

Leave a comment:

• john12345
    replied
    AROUND 25k to 30k.

Leave a comment:

• musicbum
    replied
    Probably around 16-18k.

Leave a comment:

• Me2Broke
    replied
    I'm new to the site and am very surprised that most of us fall into the same income category. Maybe it's because that income population was effected greater than any other om this economic downturn?

Leave a comment:

• stevejustine
    replied
    Is it just me, or do some of these seem low? The Lt. Gov makes 70k a year?

Thanks.
    Last edited by justbroke; 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM. Reason: Link removed by Moderator. Should you wish to advertise on this site, please contact the Forum Administrator.

Leave a comment:

• jjim120
    replied
    Should have put myself in the lowest category, at $11,400 per year. ---Oops, I didn't separate hubby from my income, so the real breakdown is: hubby's soc. security = $28,116; both before medicare B premium is taken out. Hubby and I will celebrate 50 years of marriage in February, and we have always considered our income to be one pot, not two.

Nothing else left after a crooked banker and a crooked lawyer stole everything we had to keep us from winning a lawsuit against the bank (lawyers said we could win, but had to have $500,000 for discovery) and exposing the scam they had going. Five years ago, our net worth was well over $10 million, and hubby drew a salary in six figures from his business, we employed over 100 people, our home that we had built 38 years before was paid for.

We're out of bankruptcy now, but still sitting in the house until the mortgage company kicks us out. At 70, no one wants to hire either of us. Not going to be very good having to move in with our son in a 1200 sf house, but we have no other choice.

Today, everything we had is all gone, and we did nothing wrong, just ran into the wrong people. Tried to do something good for a federal lawyer who was about to go under due to a disfiguring cancer surgery. (He begged for help, using the disfigurement to get sympathy). Didn't have a clue that he and his personal lawyer had apparently run similar scams before with a banker buddy who was taking care of the dirty details.

Leave a comment:

• reddy2011
    replied
    On the Marketing field its really hard to say that !

Leave a comment:

• dem
    replied
    Well not enough obviously, lol

Leave a comment:

• Toughguy
    replied
    It depends on the project i get sometimes i earn 20-30 k per month and sometimes even i can get a jackpot out of it !

Leave a comment:

• IHateChase
    replied
    Lost, most states have special health care programs for the kids. You MUST check into this. PM me if you need help.

Leave a comment:

• LostItAll2
    replied
    We also use to make over 100,000 a year. Now we make less than 45,000 and no medical insurance and we have children.

This has been so difficult for my wife and myself.

Leave a comment:

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X