Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by karm43 View Post
    They can't get our info right?
    No, they can't. This site is very secure. What username sent you your PM?
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
      Minced, processed ham meat that is formed into a rectangular block and canned. In the old days, there was a key attached to the can. To open the can, you hooked the key into a little tab and rolled a strip of metal away around the can to get the top off. The *meat* was usually sliced, fried a little in a frying pan to brown it, and served on bread or a bun. It was a food staple during the 1950s, because it was inexpensive, and Hormel still makes it today.
      now, why in the world would i know you would be able to explain in such glorious detail ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! did you look that definition up in the spamipedia?? LOL!!!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
        now, why in the world would i know you would be able to explain in such glorious detail ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! did you look that definition up in the spamipedia?? LOL!!!
        Nope! I was expected to eat it as a child. I thought it horrid, and it smelled bad, too. Ditto with chipped beef on gravy. It wasn't until we had to read 'Alas, Babylon', by Pat Frank, in 9th grade (1966), that I began to appreciate spam and chipped beef as potential items to stockpile as an emergency food item. But only as a 'last resort' emergency item. LOL

Comment

Spam is poor people's liverwurst. Lol.
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
            Spam is poor people's liverwurst. Lol.
            UUUMMMMMM, liverwurst. Put that between two slices of spam and you got mere heaven. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

you are prime today drowning ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck spam...what is that anyway????
              Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                UUUMMMMMM, liverwurst. Put that between two slices of spam and you got mere heaven. 'Hub
                I used to eat spam and eggs for breakfast. Deeeelicious!

Comment

I prefer Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, served in a Provençale manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Gee whiz, you love-lorns. I could have left these wily guys alone to have their way with you....

LOL I don't think so...
                    If any of them look like Jason Aldean or Luke Bryan ... count me in *raises eyebrows*

Eww... spam *gags* yuk. Had enough of that and frigging potted meat / deviled ham when I was growing up.... no thanks..you can have it!

Comment

Nope! I was expected to eat it as a child. I thought it horrid, and it smelled bad, too. Ditto with chipped beef on gravy. It wasn't until we had to read 'Alas, Babylon', by Pat Frank, in 9th grade (1966), that I began to appreciate spam and chipped beef as potential items to stockpile as an emergency food item. But only as a 'last resort' emergency item. LOL
                      actually, as child, i think we had some fairly odd staples as well in the pantry. i know my mom use to squeeze that food budget as far as it could go. but she was so into nutrition, which in those days was unheard of, we never had cold cuts, or things from a can. instead i was always embarrassed that i had black homemade bread instead of wonder- bread for lunch. of course i was all alone on that one.

drowning...while i'm at it can you ship me some mothergoose liverwurst down here???? LOL!!!!!!! i only eat it maybe once every 2 years or so, but they don't have it here actually, they don't have many things here

can you spread spam???
                      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
                        I prefer Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, served in a Provençale manner with shallots and aubergines, garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam
                        you payin????? i'm in!

Comment

can you spread spam???
                          No. You could slice it real thin, maybe, but it's not like liverwurst; its a fairly solid block. The only spreadable spam I am aware of, is the electronic kind that we have been dealing with here.

Comment

I have introduced some new restrictions, this should drastically cut and hopefully eliminate PM spamming
                            www.BankruptcyForum.com

Comment

Thank you Laz!!

Comment

No. You could slice it real thin, maybe, but it's not like liverwurst; its a fairly solid block. The only spreadable spam I am aware of, is the electronic kind that we have been dealing with here.
                                ok...next time you know what you'll be eating...LOL!!!!!!!!!!! can i use food coloring and turn spam blue ROFL!!!!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X