Turned down by everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turned down by everyone

I am in an unfortunate situation. I still have my car after the chapter 7 discharge and paying on it but no reaffirmation or redemption was possible with Cap One. I have been trying to get another vehicle but I have only been on my job for 3 months, even though I have continually worked no gaps just have a new job. I have been turned down by everyone. Is there anyone who may consider financing a new job and recently discharged chapter 7?

Have you worked with a Finance Manager of a dealership? They can often find lenders an individual cannot.
    Chapter 13 (not 100%):
    • Burned: AMEX, Chase, Citi, Wells Fargo, and South County Bank cum Bank of Southern California
    • Filed: 26-Feb-2015
    • MoC: 01-Mar-2015
    • 1st Payment (posted): 23-Mar-2015
    • 60th Payment (posted): 07-Feb-2020
    • Discharged: 04-Mar-2020
    • Closed: 23-Jun-2020

Comment

I don't think I have worked directly with the Finance manager. It has been through the salesman. I will give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by rebldnow View Post
        I don't think I have worked directly with the Finance manager. It has been through the salesman. I will give that a try.
        Definitely ask at the dealership if they have sold to people with BK. We had an active Chapter 13 and it made a huge difference when we needed to buy a car. I think the first dealership didn't know exactly what to do. The second dealership we went to was well educated in BK and knew what to do. After our BK was discharged we bought another car and I mentioned we were discharged from Chapter 13 and they brought over a finance guy who knew about BK. They were able to find decent financing for us. We did buy an "inexpensive" compact car.
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X