top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were approved through post BK and some details...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Restored View Post
    Discharge Date: 9/10
    Lender: SECU
    Date applied for: 2/11/11
    Approval Amount: $8000
    Interest rate: 4.75%!!!!
    Term: 48M

My advice to anyone who has had to file bankruptcy is NOT to go out and get the most expensive vehicle. I did have to go in and personally speak to a loan officer, but he understood my situation and approved a basic transportation loan for me. I was able to find a clean like new 2002 with only 74k miles and it is PERFECT for me. My credit union would only approve me for 8k, but I was EXTEMELY thankful for that.
    Congrats! Did u have to put anything down? How much are ur monthly payments at 8k? nice int rate

Comment

Discharge Date: 2/18/2011
      Lender: Capital One
      Date Applied: 2/22/11
      Approval Amount: $30000
      Interes Rate: 10.25%
      Term: 72 Mos

i thought the rate was going to be in the teens since i applied with one week of discharge. All my FACO scores are barely hitting 700s and i used to have two car loans with no late payments, so my Auto Loan scores should be higher. i paid finish paying off one my last car loan out of bankruptcy. My plan is to go to the dealership and tell them i've been approved with a lender and i'll let try to beat the rate without know what my rate is. If that doesn't work than i'll just refi within one year.

Does anyone knows if i put $5k down will cap one reduces the rate?

Comment

Nothing down and my payments are $188/mo:-)

Comment

Restored what rate did you get?

Comment

I was discharged in October of 2009. I applied for a couple of loans about a month ago. One through my credit union. I was approved for 15K at 14% for 60 months. Of course everything I want is over that. (Looking at Hondas & Toyotas). Roadloans approved me for 12K at 22%. No thanks! Some of you are lucky. Good luck!
            Retained attorney 4/14/09
            Filed 5/29/09 :yahoo:
            341 meeting 7/8/09 DONE! :yahoo::yes2:
            DISCHARGED!!!!!!! 10/16/09 :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by mrslick View Post
              Discharge Date: 2/18/2011
              Date Applied: 2/22/11
              Approval Amount: $30000
              Interes Rate: 10.25%
              Term: 72 Mos

i thought the rate was going to be in the teens since i applied with one week of discharge. All my FACO scores are barely hitting 700s and i used to have two car loans with no late payments, so my Auto Loan scores should be higher. i paid finish paying off one my last car loan out of bankruptcy. My plan is to go to the dealership and tell them i've been approved with a lender and i'll let try to beat the rate without know what my rate is. If that doesn't work than i'll just refi within one year.

Does anyone knows if i put $5k down will cap one reduces the rate?
              wouldn't hurt to ask...however, 10.25 in the scheme of things really is not that bad.....and for 30k you can buy a pretty nice car....

also, possible refin maybe?? six months down the road???
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

tobee43, thanks. I will see if the dealer can beat the rate if not then I will the blank check and then refi later.

Comment

tobee43, thanks. I will see if the dealer can beat the rate if not then I will the blank check and then refi later.
                  best of luck with it!

i hope you can get it down a bit! but remember...it's better than 22%...not that we all deserve 0% ...LOL!!!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Why would anyone want to get back in the hole they just got out of????

Comment

Originally posted by rustymich View Post
                      i agree, however, many need a good reliable car to get to work and just don't have the choice...for me...i would just do what i can, but if you commute 120 miles a day....(we use to when we were working)....i can understand why they need to get "in the hole"...it's just a shame it sometimes has to be that way...

Comment

Restored what rate did you get?
                        4.75%

Comment

Originally posted by rustymich View Post
                          Boy if you ever figure out the answer to this one you would be like Buddha. Some people just never learn the lessons, even the hard way.
                          New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Date Discharged: 08/14/20010
                            Lender: CapitalOne
                            Date Applied For: 02/27/2010
                            Approval Amount: 30,000
                            Interest Rate: Depends on car year...

Model Year Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
                            2010 or newer 5.45%
                            2009 6.35%
                            2008 - 2007 7.10%
                            2006 - 2004 8.35%

Term: 60/mo but can change

MyFico.com reported a 627 when they pulled my credit.

I also applied through USAA and a credit union (Grow Financial) in FL which I've had two prior loans with. USAA denied immediately due to the BK and Grow Financial called me and asked for details about the bankruptcy, they are considering the approval but I don't expect them to beat CapOne.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
                              Congrats! Did u have to put anything down? How much are ur monthly payments at 8k? nice int rate
                              No money down, pmt is $188/mo.

Comment

Date Discharged: 2/25/2011
                                Date Applied For: 3/8/2011
                                Approval Amount: $12,000
                                Interest Rate: 12.62% - 15.32% (dep on year of car)
                                Term: 60 months
                                ** Filed Chapter 7 -- 11/05/2010 ** ** 341 Meeting -- 12/21/2010 ** ** Report of No Distrbution -- 1/10/2011 ** ** DISCHARGED!! -- 2/25/2011 **

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X