Beginning the house hunting process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
    shipo - WOW Congratulations and good luck with the house hunt! If you do make a trip - Englewood CO and nearby areas are really nice; Littleton and Centennial especially - just my personal, unjaded opinion. If you do go, make sure you hydrate a lot beforehand. I had headaches and felt sleepy for months until my body adjusted to the mile high altitude: learned to make drinking water often, a habit.
    Thanks! We're house hunting in Gaithersburg, MD where our daughter and her fiancé relocated to last summer, so at this point it is starting to look like I'll never make it to our Englewood office, especially because Google has reached out to me a couple times since December to get me to apply for a job with them.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post

Thanks! We're house hunting in Gaithersburg, MD where our daughter and her fiancé relocated to last summer, so at this point it is starting to look like I'll never make it to our Englewood office, especially because Google has reached out to me a couple times since December to get me to apply for a job with them.
      Excellent! And good luck with the Google interviews!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X