X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnworker1
    replied
    Originally posted by justbroke View Post
    Yes. Closed accounts will last 7 years. Closed accounts in good standing will report for at least 10 years. That's the downside of closing an account... eventually it will fall off and seriously affect your Average Age of Accounts (AAoA).

It was not caused by the bankruptcy. You can't have a closed account be put back on your bureau.
    Ok thanks!

Leave a comment:

• justbroke
    replied
    Yes. Closed accounts will last 7 years. Closed accounts in good standing will report for at least 10 years. That's the downside of closing an account... eventually it will fall off and seriously affect your Average Age of Accounts (AAoA).

It was not caused by the bankruptcy. You can't have a closed account be put back on your bureau.

Leave a comment:

• Accounts in Good Standing Before Bankruptcy No Longer Reported

I had plenty of financed accounts paid off previous to my filing for bankruptcy. Since I had several bankruptcy filings and it has taken a total of 13 years to finally get a discharge and all of those older paid off accounts are no longer on my credit bureaus.
    Is it normal for good accounts to fall off bureaus in time? Or was it because of my BK filings?
    Can I request to have them reported to the bureaus?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X