What could have happened??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could have happened??

I have the WaMu credit card and it gives me my FICO every month. Well, my Transunion was 660 last month. This month it has dropped to 590!!!!!! I don't know what could have done this seeing as how I've had no lates and only one inquiry! I haven't opened any new accounts, and I only have a total of $2000 credit used out of $11,100 available credit. Has this ever happened to anyone, and why? I can't understand how my score has dropped like this for no good reason. I know it is a true FICO because that is all WaMu uses. Any thoughts?

Originally posted by BKinFL View Post
    I can't understand how my score has dropped like this for no good reason. I know it is a true FICO because that is all WaMu uses. Any thoughts?
    Pull all three of your FICO credit reports (it may cost a little but worth it). Find out what the codes are on your accounts and see if there's been an error or if an old creditor changed the code to something inaccurate. Until you know what the reports show, it's hard to know what the cause of the sudden drop is.

Others here with more experience rebuilding will chime in if there are additional things you can do.
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

use annualcreditreport.com if you haven't use it this year yet.....
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

I pulled my TU report and there are no differences between the new one and the one I pulled in March. I'm so confused. My scores were finally getting back up to a respectable level, and now this. I pulled my Equifax score also, and it is at 676. I still have to pull Experian's, but I hope it is still in the high 600's as it was in March.

Ugh. Is there anything the TU would do if I wrote and asked them why my score dropped 70 points in only one month? I wonder if they can give a reason, and if not, will they put the score back to where it was?

Thanks for the responses, lrp and cindy!

Comment

Well, I just purchased my Experian FICO from myfico.com and it is 687! What in the bejezus happened with TU???

EQ..676
          EX..687
          TU..590

WHAT!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X