Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice on post BK credit reports

Hi all.

My wife and I filed for CH7 bankruptcy in Sept 2009 and was discharged May 2010.

I just pulled all our credit reports and there are some errors. I am going to send some letters and have a few questions...

1. Should I write a letter for each error and mail them seperately?

2. The biggest error that has my concern is on all 3 of my wife's credit reports. There was a small medical bill that was included on our Schedule F. That medical billing company sent that to collection (Credit Management Company) AFTER the BK was filed. It states on the credit reports that Credit Management Company was discharged in bankruptcy. How is that even possible when Credit Management Company wasn't included on Schedule F? What is the best way to go about this?

Originally posted by Icandothis View Post
    Hi all.

My wife and I filed for CH7 bankruptcy in Sept 2009 and was discharged May 2010.

I just pulled all our credit reports and there are some errors. I am going to send some letters and have a few questions...

1. Should I write a letter for each error and mail them seperately?

2. The biggest error that has my concern is on all 3 of my wife's credit reports. There was a small medical bill that was included on our Schedule F. That medical billing company sent that to collection (Credit Management Company) AFTER the BK was filed. It states on the credit reports that Credit Management Company was discharged in bankruptcy. How is that even possible when Credit Management Company wasn't included on Schedule F? What is the best way to go about this?
    Dispute everything as included in bankruptcy. The collection should be removed. Post bk collection trade lines are in violation.

Some people say that writing letters is better, but I think online disputes work for 80- 90% of post bk disputing. As with anything ymmv.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X