Sallie Mae on Pacer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sallie Mae on Pacer

If student loans are not dischargeable does anyone know why my Sallie Mae loan is showing up as a claim on Pacer?

School loans will file a claim. Same thing happened to me. It actually worked out in my favor because since they filed a claim they got a distribution from my BK "estate." Everyone, including secured creditors will normally file a claim just to protect their interests.
    New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
      School loans will file a claim. Same thing happened to me. It actually worked out in my favor because since they filed a claim they got a distribution from my BK "estate." Everyone, including secured creditors will normally file a claim just to protect their interests.
      I agree with LSUTiger32. Student loans will file a claim, and this is a good thing if you end up being an asset case, because a large chuck of your asset distribution will go towards paying your non-dischargeable debt.
      You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
        i agree with lsutiger32. Student loans will file a claim, and this is a good thing if you end up being an asset case, because a large chuck of your asset distribution will go towards paying your non-dischargeable debt.
        We AGREE again!

This is getting a little crazy!
        New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
          We AGREE again!

This is getting a little crazy!

I think we always agreed on more than we disagreed on.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X