341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting

My husband and I had our 341 hearing yesterday in Nevada, which I felt went ok. How long after the hearing will I find out if the trustee has objections to my submitted repayment plan?

Hi..congratulations for starting the process. If you have an attorney, hopefully you’ll hear fairly quickly. With Covid I’m sure it’s possible things could take a little longer than normal but I could be wrong. I actually was approved the same day of the hearing. Your attorney usually knows before the hearing if the trustee has any concerns. Were you made aware of anything? Good luck going forward.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

If this is a Chapter 13, then the Trustee would likely have mentioned some things during the 341 Meeting. But... until confirmation comes up, you won't really know unless your attorney gives you insight. This is because the Trustee may still be reviewing your paystubs, tax returns, and other information that you provided. If your attorney indicated that they thought everything was fine and didn't expect any change in the monthly payment, then you should be okay.

Just keep paying on time. While confirmation can take some time -- it takes 6-12 months in Florida -- your goal is to stay off the Trustee's radar by making payments on time.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thank you all for the insight

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X