My 341 Meeting on Dec 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 341 Meeting on Dec 23rd

I had my 341 meeting on Dec 23rd, Trustee asked everybody standard questions. Since I filed Pro Se Trustee asked few more questions to me.

1. Did you fill out the form yourself?
    2. Did you read it before signing it?
    3. Trustee shows you few of your signatures from the filing and asks you is this your signature?
    4. Do you need to change anything in the filing to make it better?
    5. Are you employed currently?

Pro Se questions were like
    1. Did you get any help from somebody else to fill out the forms?
    2. Did you get any advise from somebody?
    3. Where did you get the forms from?
    4. Where did you get the information on exemptions from?

It was pretty easy questions, go half hour before and watch few other peoples meetings, so you wouldn't be nervous when your turn comes.

Trustee send me a letter asking me to bring two years of tax filings and bank and financial statements. He quickly went threw everything asked something like when was the last time you added funds to your IRA?
    He asked to bring copies of everything to keep it in my file. I had my Drivers license and Social Security card copied too, but he still asked for the original to see, so make sure you take a valid picture id and social security card with you. Good luck everybody.

Congratulations - hard part is done. Now to get the financial course (post-filing course) done (if not already done), then once you see the Report of No Distribution, you should be good to go. Good luck, and here's to a smooth 60 days.....
    C7 Filed: 2009-11-06 | 341: 2009-12-14: | DISCHARGED: 2010-02-09
    Condo: Walked away due to 2nd mortgage intransigence; 1st foreclosed. Now totally DEBT FREE!!

Comment

Congratulations!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks to everybody for their help and encouragement.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X