No announcement yet.

My 341 is today. I'm pro-se.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Angelina! YOu guys ALL have contributed so much to my knowledge about the BK process.

Comment

Wait...I'm getting confused. We have Angelina and her husband, right? Iwasn't paying attention and thought that they were one in the same.t

Comment

Originally posted by buttercup View Post
        Wait...I'm getting confused. We have Angelina and her husband, right? Iwasn't paying attention and thought that they were one in the same.t
        Yep, there are two of us....
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Our court's website mentions a free telephone number that carries basic case information. But, the PACER login information by mail only takes a few days to come, it's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mtbc View Post
            Our court's website mentions a free telephone number that carries basic case information. But, the PACER login information by mail only takes a few days to come, it's not that bad.
            OK... I'll mail that off on Monday. Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations on a smooth 341 Meeting!
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

OK... I'll mail that off on Monday. Thanks!
                You can register online without a credit card, and then they mail the login information to you. I got mine in about a week.
                Marie

Comment

Thanks, Marie. I've registered, and I'll check the mail every day until it comes.

Comment

A quick question... I don't have access to pacer, as I don't even have a credit card anymore. How long does it take to get a pacer log-in without a credit card?
                    For those who might want to get their PACER login through the US mail, mine took less than a week to arrive. They e-mailed my quarterly statement as a PDF attachment and I paid it with online bill pay.
                    09/28/2009: Filed Chapter 7 (Pro Se)
                    10/27/2009: 341 Meeting of Creditors
                    12/28/2009: Last Day for Objections
                    01/22/2010: DISCHARGED

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X