Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
    :::sniffle:::

I am terrified I will puke on the Trustee. I would just die.
    Too funny -- lololol --- but so true - same thing happens to me..... ya got to wonder if that really has ever happened to them....

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
      :::sniffle:::

I just love you guys... Thank God for this place!!

I am terrified I will puke on the Trustee. I would just die.
      I had a dream a few nights before 341 that i puked on the trustees laptop as soon as i sat down. I had watched a day of meetings with this trustee and i knew how close his laptop was going to be and that he would turn it to the people so they could see what he had on the screen.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I cried today at my lawyers office for the first time....this was in front of his paralegal, when we were talkin about letting go of the house. She just patted my arm and told me it was ok, and said I was one of the most prepared and pleasant clients she has ever had, and they would do everything they could to help me out as much as possible. That made me feel better.

I grew up in the hood, so it takes a lot to make me cry in general...but i think it was the sleep deprivation that pushed me over the edge today....was up all last night finishing up finals for school. I think my 341 is going to be so quick, I doubt I will cry, and at that point I would be happy in fact because it puts me within 60 days of the end of all this. But i know of a lot of emotional women who would crack before they got through the courthouse door.
        Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

I didn't notice anyone crying, although the lady ahead of me would have been if she'd had enough good sense. The trustee basically accused her of gross abuse and ordered her to return with documentation of every single expense she'd claimed, right down to the penny.

This particular trustee has a reputation for being a hard-ass, and he did come off as one with some of the people -- especially those who'd purchased new cars since they'd filed. That seemed to really piss him off, and he made it a point to dress those people down. But I found him quite fair and professional with regard to my case. He asked a few relevant questions, I answered them directly and honestly, and he wished me a good day. Took maybe four or five minutes, if that much.

And mind you, my meeting was an adjournment meeting because I'd neglected to bring my SS card the first time, so I thought he'd be a real hard-ass with me. But he wasn't. The meeting was much shorter and much easier than I'd expected.

-Rich
          Filed Chapter 7: 8/24/2010. Discharged: 12/01/2010
          Member and Exalted Grand Master: American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X