top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had a short and uneventful 341 meeting one week ago ( 9-16 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a short and uneventful 341 meeting one week ago ( 9-16 )

but PACER still shows "awaiting 341"
    I hope it's because they are backed up.

Anyone else have the same experience?

oh yes, ruth...it's a bit for pacer to catch up! don't worry it will show up soon enough.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Ruth

Yes, maybe they're backed up. For my case, it took 8 days after 341 to appear on pacer.
      Filed chapter 7 Jul 13, 2010 341 hearing Aug 12, 2010 Trustee's report of no distribution Aug 20, 2010 Discharged Oct 13, 2010 Closed Oct 28, 2010.

Comment

FYI - some asked about my mother in law. All is well.. we aren't in her will anyway. A mentally challenged daughter gets everything. That's fine with me.
        Last edited by RuthCB; 09-26-2010, 02:32 AM.

Comment

It's not that they are backed up. It's just that sometimes the Trustee's office just forgets. I'm in a Discharged Chapter 7 case! I converted from a Chapter 13. My PACER account still reads "Awaiting Confirmation"!!! (I was confirmed in December, 2008 and my case discharged under Chapter 7 in May of 2010!)

So, I never trust the flags in PACER.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X