Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you guys and I'll let y'all know after that important day

Comment

IamOld, Glad your 341 went well for you. Best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
        THANKS!!!!!!!!

Yes - it SEEMED smooth :-)

Re bigazz Pacer bill - in the dyeing words of Darth Wader - "...it is too late for me..."

My first bill was $134; this next one is $118.

Yes - I know - idiotic.
        Ouch! And I was kicking my self for a $35 bill.

Congrats on your smooth 341. Now, stay off PACER!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by lillymarlene View Post
          IamOld, Glad your 341 went well for you. Best wishes.
          Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post

Yes ma'am!!!! And thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Congrats! I agree, stay off PACER. Are both in a 13 or did you do a 7?
              Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by mountanddo View Post
                Congrats! I agree, stay off PACER. Are both in a 13 or did you do a 7?
                Long story but spouse is in 13 I'm in a 7.

Comment

IamOld, sorry I missed that you filed, I have been following your story. Congrats on the smooth sailing. Maybe when the trustee said "Good luck" to the other filer he meant it as in "you're gonna need it",

Haven't been on the board too much this week, my 7 year old granddaughter has been in hospital with her asthma, so between visits to her and caring for my 4 year old granddaughter, I haven't had much computer time, lol.

I know it's not the same as the trustee doing it, but:!

Comment

Good to hear IamOld, we're two weeks past our 341, saw NO asset for us in PACER, feels good!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post

LOL This is why I never signed on. I didn't trust myself. I would have one of those $100 pacer bills.
                      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Thank you Strawberry and MY BEST WISHES TO YOUR GRANDDAUGTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(By the way - move to NC went ok??)

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
                        IamOld, sorry I missed that you filed, I have been following your story. Congrats on the smooth sailing. Maybe when the trustee said "Good luck" to the other filer he meant it as in "you're gonna need it",

Haven't been on the board too much this week, my 7 year old granddaughter has been in hospital with her asthma, so between visits to her and caring for my 4 year old granddaughter, I haven't had much computer time, lol.

I know it's not the same as the trustee doing it, but:!

Comment

IamOld, thanks for your best wishes! My granddaughter had been hospitalized two out of the last three weeks, I think it is adjusting to NC, and whatever is aggravating her asthma here. She never spent this much time in the hospital before. I spent a ton of gas in my van going back and forth (her hospital is about 40 miles away), sometimes twice a day, and am getting ready to file any day, as soon as my attorney is finished with paperwork. So I hope the trustee doesn't look askance at all the gas and fast food charges, lol.

But I love it here. We lived here before, in the Outer Banks area, about 15 years ago. Last Saturday we took the only kind of vacation we figured we could get away with right before filing..a scenic drive up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Hub wasn't gung ho about moving, and is adjusting slowly. Not thrilled at new job. But he is a shorts and sandals wearing kinda guy, and since it's the end of October and he is still in S & S, things are looking up!

Can't wait to get my filing over and get started on my final journey, tho. Wow that sounds kind of morbid, doesn't it? I am not stressed about the bk, just looking forward to when it is over.

Comment

Yes, believe it or not the MidAtlantic East is a HAVEN for allergies - and asthma can be very much aggrevated here - I developed allergies and asthma in this "wonderful" climate :-) I wouldn't worry about spending on daugther to/from hospital!

Well, I guess at least your husband likes the weather!!!!

I hope the job works out well :-)

Once you file...at least you know the path you need to walk...

And with this group here...you'll never walk alone :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma3Nax8yyOE

Originally posted by StrawberrySu View Post
                            IamOld, thanks for your best wishes! My granddaughter had been hospitalized two out of the last three weeks, I think it is adjusting to NC, and whatever is aggravating her asthma here. She never spent this much time in the hospital before. I spent a ton of gas in my van going back and forth (her hospital is about 40 miles away), sometimes twice a day, and am getting ready to file any day, as soon as my attorney is finished with paperwork. So I hope the trustee doesn't look askance at all the gas and fast food charges, lol.

But I love it here. We lived here before, in the Outer Banks area, about 15 years ago. Last Saturday we took the only kind of vacation we figured we could get away with right before filing..a scenic drive up on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Hub wasn't gung ho about moving, and is adjusting slowly. Not thrilled at new job. But he is a shorts and sandals wearing kinda guy, and since it's the end of October and he is still in S & S, things are looking up!

Can't wait to get my filing over and get started on my final journey, tho. Wow that sounds kind of morbid, doesn't it? I am not stressed about the bk, just looking forward to when it is over.

Comment

iamold!!!!!!! this went so well with ALL the complications you had! you did perfect!!!

our trustee didn't say anything to us other than she and our atty were going to discuss on off our situation on our petition over lunch!!! FREAKED out! but it went perfect just like yours did
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                                iamold!!!!!!! this went so well with ALL the complications you had! you did perfect!!!

our trustee didn't say anything to us other than she and our atty were going to discuss on off our situation on our petition over lunch!!! FREAKED out! but it went perfect just like yours did
                                Thanks!!! (I know after me they kibbitzed a little, as Atty # 2 is leaving the practice to just do P/T trustee work...(illness).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X