A Hamster Dance of Victory for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Hamster Dance of Victory for us.

My enemy who caused most of my bk problems, I being stupid enough to fight that jerk and lost a bunch of money, but gained peace, and would not even consider doing otherwise in the fact that we are now new people, (gee did I run on a sentence?), state that another VICTORY occurred tonight.

First of all, yesterday was my birthday and at my age, I made one more. Tomorrow is the first year of Karma, striking down that @$$ whole, i.e., All Fools Day. Mrs. and I intend to imbibe a glass of Champagne upon his office door at 11:30am the time he sent yet another threat over the Internet then dropped to the floor.

We got this today on PACER:

ORDER OF DISMISSAL

On March 11, 2010, the Court notified interested parties of its intent to dismiss this proceeding for want of prosecution and gave the parties time to object. A timely objection has not been filed. This proceeding is dismissed without prejudice for want of prosecution.

So we are now really free. It can happen. We gift ourselves our Victory Dance and hope all those in this same situation can have a bit of hope that there is justice in time.

Last edited by AngelinaCatHub; 03-31-2010, 07:42 PM.
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

I am happy for you and your better half my friend.

Karma does exist. She can be a true friend, or she can be a real (insert appropriate word here).

You and the Mrs. deserve to have her as your friend.
    Last edited by frogger; 03-31-2010, 07:56 PM. Reason: Because it's late and I can't spell. :)
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
      I am happy for you and your better half my friend.

Karma does exist. She can be a true friend, or she can be a real (insert appropriate word here).

You and the Mrs. deserve to have her as your friend.
      Hi Frogger:

Thank you for your comments. We have lived long enough now to see that this is very true, indeed.

We have lived a very hellish life for the last--since 2002 at least. The BK was only the BETTER part of it.

It is very distressing to know that Cyberstalking Laws and our local police and sheriff departments do not keep pace with the Internet. It was also distressing to know that one of the @$$'s best buddies, at the time, was a Sergeant Detective of the local police, that manufactured evidence against us.

And we could do NOTHING about it, except what you have seen in our posts since we joined in April 2008.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

To the Mr and Mrs AngelinaCat. It has been a long road for you two, and hopefully, now, you can enjoy the peace and quiet. I had a similar issue and the person who pursued me, also got to see his maker earlier than expected.

(No 'Hub... I didn't do anything to arrange the meeting!)
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I am happy that this is finally over for you both!

Congratulations!!!

Time to take a deep breathe and relax now. It is officially OVER!!!

8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
          11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

Congrats to you both.

Your story has been a long and somewhat disturbing one, and I am very happy for you both.

From the ashes . . . a new day.

Congrats.
            11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
            12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
            3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Only a glass of champagne? Heck, drink the whole bottle!!! Congrats!!!

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

Congrats to you both!

Comment

Thank you our friends and "family". We have had more of a special day today, April 1, (All Fools Day) as one year ago, my adversary dropped to the floor after doing another bad thing to us on the Internet. (Cyber Stalking is a fact). He is permanently disabled for his deeds, and freed us of his constant suits and harassment of the last near eight years. I just needed to share this as yesterday we got our release, document #40. The number of struggle. Seven as in Chapter 7 the number of completion. Numbers figure now, don't they?

Thank you friends. 'Hub
                    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats to you.

You are such an asset to the forum. Between you, Justbroke, HHM, Flamingo, and others, I have learned soooo much. This place has been an oasis for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyquefour View Post
                        Congrats to you.

You are such an asset to the forum. Between you, Justbroke, HHM, Flamingo, and others, I have learned soooo much. This place has been an oasis for me.
                        Thank you, Bobby, for your kind words. The fact that we can help others through our misfortunes is one reason that we like to stick around.
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I'm waiting for karma to strike a few 'stalkers' in my life....sigh.

But I'm glad your's got what he deserved.

I'm being forced into bankruptcy (to save my homestead exemption from X and his lawyer and crooked judge) so i think I understand a little of what you must have gone through.

CELEBRATE!!!!!!!Its over!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                            My enemy who caused most of my bk problems, I being stupid enough to fight that jerk and lost a bunch of money, but gained peace, and would not even consider doing otherwise in the fact that we are now new people, (gee did I run on a sentence?), state that another VICTORY occurred tonight.

First of all, yesterday was my birthday and at my age, I made one more. Tomorrow is the first year of Karma, striking down that @$$ whole, i.e., All Fools Day. Mrs. and I intend to imbibe a glass of Champagne upon his office door at 11:30am the time he sent yet another threat over the Internet then dropped to the floor.

We got this today on PACER:

ORDER OF DISMISSAL

On March 11, 2010, the Court notified interested parties of its intent to dismiss this proceeding for want of prosecution and gave the parties time to object. A timely objection has not been filed. This proceeding is dismissed without prejudice for want of prosecution.

So we are now really free. It can happen. We gift ourselves our Victory Dance and hope all those in this same situation can have a bit of hope that there is justice in time.

Wow, Dejavu!!!!!! Super Congrats to both of you!!!

Now put all of that paperwork in a box and hide it in your attic.....away from your everyday viewing. It will take a few more months for the severe realization of it actually being over to sink in. Pretty soon it will be a blur.

In your situation and as was mine, 10 years is an eternity of hell.

I also believe in Karma and sweet justice. My previous attorney told me to expect 10 years of litigation, I laughed because I thought he was kidding. 10 years to the month.

It's been 2 years...it's beginning to be a blur....I've learned to block things out of my mind!

You will too.....enjoy your new life of freedom........

May peace always be with the both of you!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X