Thanks to the moderators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to the moderators.

I want to take a moment and thank the moderators. We just got our discharge this month after a 5 year chapter 13. When we first started this journey I came here seeking answers to a series of complicated questions. You gave us the courage to know our plan was possible and that we shouldn't be ashamed or upset because of the circumstances we were in as long as we wanted to learn from it. The members and moderators took the time to educate, advise and offer perspective. Periodically I've came back and lurked or offered a stray comment here or there but I want you all to know I appreciate your help.

You spend a lot of your f​ree time helping others succeed and I just want to say thanks.

And I second you thank you..the moderators are very helpful and keep some of us calm during very tough tmes
    Congratulations are on your discharge!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Aw-Shucks! We are one. We are no different. Each of us beset by events which may not have been in our control, but which ultimately led us, inexorably, here.

I thank all of the member sof BKForum. Thank you for continuing to keep the discussion open (pun intended). We each should pay it forward and help at least one other person through this journey. Unfortunately, many will feel ashamed to file bankruptcy, but... even Donald Trump has used bankruptcy to get his companies out of financial ruin. General Motors, Mike Tyson, Francis Ford Coppola, Kim Basinger, Meat Loaf, Cyndi Lauper, Larry King, Burt Reynolds, Mark Twain, Wayne Newton... just to name a few.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes thank you!!! I always stop by and try to catch up and I always leave knowing I am not alone! Thank you!!!!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X