DIS-charged!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIS-charged!!!

After 10 years of trying to dispose of a home with an ex and a 60-month plan, I got my official discharge papers today!! My 5-yr foreclosure wrapped up at the end of last year so now I'm completely free! All I have left to pay is my current mortgage and shovel tons of money into my 401k.

I don't know how to thank y'all for your wisdom and humor. I learned so much by seeing your stories and sharing your angst. I remember focusing on all the things that could go wrong in the beginning. As time went on, I related more to people sharing what they had learned through the process. I like to think I'm a little wiser and certainly empathetic now.

This board is priceless. I wish you all a quick end to your financial time-out so you can enjoy your fresh start! HAMSTER DANCE, lol

Happy Hamster Dance!!!

Nothing like good news.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations...you have gone through a lot and now the end of the tunnel has arrived. Enjoy your new freedom and get that 401 going strong!
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

It sounds like you had a lot on your plate! One less thing to worry about now!!! Congrats!!!!
        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats from a fellow district debtor. Enjoy the new freedom!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I confess I've been falling down in my duties LOL. Well done, and now you can start rebuilding! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X