Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Order of Discharge Granted to......

me!!!!!!

Signed by a Texas Southern District judge and posted on Pacer last night.

****cue the angels singing****

Hallelujah!!!!!

The case remains open, however, pending the accounts review by the trustee. Additionally, the trustee owes me back a final payment which I am hoping to be disbursed at the end of the month.

Final Payment 7/2016

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Yay!!!!! I'm so happy for you/.I've been waiting to hear this from you! Congratulations!!!!!!! Just in time for a wonderful long weekend
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Awesome news out4good3 and congrats!!!

I check Pacer everyday and I know the judge has my sign off from the Trustee. As Tom Petty sang "The waiting is the hardest part".

Now keep us updated on the rebuild as I know I would love to hear what other folks are doing post discharge.

Comment

Welcome to the club and congratulations! The rebuild process can now begin. I, for one, can assure you that life after a 13 has been great. We have been able to actually save and have learned how to cope without credit being a major concern when purchasing something. If we can't afford to pay cash then we do without or save until we have enough. I do have several credit cards and are used in lieu of but are paid off each and every month, without fail. Going on 3 years post discharge and credit scores are in the excellent range. Just refinanced mortgage to a 3% fixed rate 15 year mortgage which is saving nearly $100k over the term of the note. Stay the course and apply what you have learned over the past 3 or 5 years and success is yours.
          Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Congratulations!! It's a great feeling. August was our 1 yr mark post discharge. We had to replace our 1998 Monte Carlo 1 month after discharge. Cap One loan 4.6% interest rate. Thought not bad considering. We got an unsecured credit card with Cap One about 4 months later. Interest rate is high 18% but pay it off every month. Then in July applied with our credit union and got a card with 9.9% interest rate and has reward of cash back. So using it now and same paying off each month. They just posted reward of $3.64 to our account. Nothing huge but getting cash for using a card and paying it right off is fun. Able to save money and pay cash for short vacation to coast this summer.

Enjoy and start saving and rebuilding!!!!
            Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Thats great news! Congrats!!!! Woot!!!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Officially discharged a couple of days ago.....

And a full refund check in the mail from my over payment to the trustee according to NDC....

I'm having a great week!!!!
                Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Well done. Are you in shock or just really happy!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbly View Post
                    Well done. Are you in shock or just really happy!
                    I am ecstatic.....
                    Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congrats on a great accomplishment. What a feeling of joy.
                      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X