So close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So close

Well folks. It can be done. We made our 61st payment on the September 1, 2016. I called the trustee and the nice lady said they sent a stop payroll withholding on Tuesday. We got that in the mail today with a congratulations note from the trustee. Well get a refund for the extra payment. Honestly, I'm kind of shocked. I'd been trying not to think about it. I called the attorneys office too, and they said it should be about a month. I guess we just wait for the official discharge.

Congrats and well done! Hopefully your balance will now return.
    Filed 11/10/08

Discharged 2/18/14

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!

Another one makes it through.......
      Final Payment 7/2016

Comment

Congratulations..the last month ha been good for us chapter 1e people Now you can really kick back and enjoy the long weekend!!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Congrats wobbly. Great to see another victory among us. Good luck going forward.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congratulations!! Great accomplishment!!!
            Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Congrats Wobbly!!!

Comment

Woot!!!! Congrats!!!! Spend the refund with reckless abandon AND THEN go back to learned ways of living! Have fun!
                  Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X