top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finally..Finally..FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY CONFIRMED!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally..Finally..FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYY CONFIRMED!!

So my confirmation WAS scheduled for tomorrow but my lawyer filed amended schedules for me last week and basically relented to all of the Trustee's "concerns" without upping my plan payment (it was actually less when she did the numbers but whatever). Needless to say, I got the best email ever today. I signed a DSO statement and returned it to her. The next email I got said, good news..you ARE CONFIRMED!! FINALLY!!! I literally wanted to cry. I may actually do so once the shock wears off.

But now it's just a countdown to discharge!! 54 months and COUNTING!!

Thanks to everyone who talked me off the ledge, read my rants and calmed me when I was ready to lose it. I've still got a LONG way to go but this hurdle being jumped makes things feel a little less horrible! Countdown to discharge begins NOW!

You see..good things do happen! I'm very happy for you. Let the countdown to freedom begin
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

sophieanne thank you! I'm super duper happy about not having to go to court and the Trustee and my lawyer finally came to a consensus.

Comment

Hurray!!!! Hip Hip Hurray!!!!
        I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Carmella super duper size hooray!!!

Comment

HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! kmccoleman
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Huge congrats,kmc! I hope you can concentrate on your boy, your damaged home and stay healthy through your 55 months of Bk tribulation!
              You deserve so much luck and I pray it comes your way!

Comment

Barbisi THANK YOU!! I'm ready for things to be uneventful but that won't be anytime soon. At least one thing is basically settled though. Hopefully the rest will fall into place soon.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X