Confused about status of Ch13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused about status of Ch13

I just hit my 3 year March and am confused on the status of my plan. NDC shows completed but also payments remaining on the schedule. I did have a sizable tax return that was turned over to the trustee per my plan and don’t know if that is causing it but I am getting conflicting info.

Hi..NDC is not the official site for accurate info...are you able to contact your attorney? (and if so, I'm hoping it's good news)
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

The question is whether or not you're in a 3 year plan or longer. Your plan ends when you hit 100% or your plan duration has been reached, whichever comes first. NDC (the National Data Center) is useful for many things, but some Trustees use another third party system for tracking things.

Unexpected tax refunds do change the numbers on NDC (and tracking systems) because they are usually not calculated into the plan base. Your plan base is what's important. If your plan base shows that you have paid everything (paid the plan base), that may be causing some calculation issues. However, if you're in a 60 month plan and you have not paid 100%, then you may still need to continue paying. Are you still paying?

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X