341 Done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done!

This site and the people here have helped me so much! I am so thankful to have my 341 meeting done and over with. It was by telephone and it was continued from last month. The trustee asked me a few questions and then said she felt like my plan was feasible. I was so worried and I’ve been worried probably for 2 years until I got to this point. Truthfully, I feel I’m better off now and I can see a light at the end of 5 years. I have wiggle room now and I did not have that before. Also, thankfully from taxes and stimulus money, I have a small emergency fund.

Only 57 more months to go 🤪

Congratulations skyoumans, like you my financial world collapsed nearly two years before I was able to file for my Chapter 13; also like you, once getting into the 60-month program was greeted by me with a HUGE sigh of relief.

So, hang in there, save money where and when you can so you can meet any unexpected emergencies, and you should weather the next 57 months well.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

skyoumans - Congratulations. You are on your way to financial freedom! You have the right attitude so just focus on getting to the end and you’ll be done before you know it. Take a deep breath ..the scariest part is behind you.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X