Where to find Plan Base amount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shipo View Post
    I predict y'all will come out of it next February with a clean financial bill of health so you can get on with your lives.
    Thanks shipo, we hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie13 View Post
      Our latest court order has 4 items. Item d is: "Increase Plan Base by $#### to $##,####
      I calculated all past and future payments, and they total up to item d (plan base).
      Meaning, when we make payment no. suxty I mean sixty, we will have paid the plan base total.
      The only "good" thing about a modification -- if you can call it good -- is that the plan base is now in a writing and is as of the date of the order.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I'll have to go back and find my last modification order, but all they have ever said was that our payment was going from $x to $y. Never a plan base amount, but I could be wrong; it's been almost a year since the last one. Thank you all!

Comment

I found it...sort of. My last modification order has the amount of unsecured debt only and it's about $245 more than what I had from my tally. However, there's no amount for secured debt? Is the plan base unsecured debt only? **confused face**

Regardless, my order also says with that last payment increase we are on track to finish before the 60 months. I'm not sure how early, but early! We have a dying car and would like to be able to get a new one relatively quickly after our discharge. We just put 3k into the other car, so we'll be keeping that one until the wheels fall off.

Comment

Sometimes the modification will literally just list what parts of the original order that it modifies. For example, the original order has "a. a total of $3,500 to the attorney" and the modification will say "a. modifies paragraph 'a.' from 3,500 to 4,500"...

The plan base should include all payments including secure and unsecure3 debt as well as the Trustee commission, attorney fees, and priority (tax) debt.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X