Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cost of money, and opportunity, becomes more interesting with 0% car loans.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

There's another way out besides filling CH13 that doesn't cost a dime in lawyer fees and pays off your debt 100%. There's also a way to live without risk and build wealth without using credit. The normal system of credit(debt) ratings and borrowing can keep you broke all your life. Don't be normal and broke, don't live paycheck to paycheck. If you're about to file or if you have already went broke there's another way to manage money, it's the debt free way. 6 million millionaires have already proven this. The number one career that lives debt free and are every day millionaires are teachers. Living debt free doesn't require a high income. Using credit may have landed you here why use it again if you don't have to. Buck the normal system live debt free.

Comment

Sorry 5yrplan, you are just plain wrong; please stop drinking the Dave Ramsey KoolAid, wake up, and join the real world.

Regarding those "6 million millionaires" you're so fond of quoting, I'll lay odds the vast majority of them used some credit to get where they are. I'll be there too in a few years and I will use at least some credit to get there.
        Latent car nut.

Comment

This thread has run its course. Suffice it to say that there are those on either side of the bankruptcy avoidance fence.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X