Last two payments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last two payments?

I owe 2-6-22 and 3-6-22. From what I’m reading here today It looks like I can pay them 2-6-22 and 2-13-22 without issue? Is that The quickest I can pay these without issue? I’d pay them both today if allowed. I’m not in a 100% plan, more like 30%.

Thanks

Check with your attorney first; notify them of your intent, get their feedback. If your payment is due on the 6th of the month, then it stands to reason, the 7th of the month is the start of the next cycle. But again, confirm with your attorney first, just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 5yrplan View Post
      I owe 2-6-22 and 3-6-22. From what I’m reading here today It looks like I can pay them 2-6-22 and 2-13-22 without issue? Is that The quickest I can pay these without issue? I’d pay them both today if allowed. I’m not in a 100% plan, more like 30%.

Thanks
      My attorney informed me all Trustees are different; some are okay with the early last payment, some are not. I was told had I made the last two payments on the same day it would have raised eyebrows and a level of scrutiny I wanted to avoid. Needless to say, I waited a couple of days following my 59th due date to make the 60th payment.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X