2 Years done, 3 to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Years done, 3 to go!

Just go a mail from NDC congratulating me for completing 2 years. I am in a 5 year plan with 100% payments. 3 more to go. Just wanted to share the news. So far it has been good. I hope the next 3 years move fast. Actually, based on my calculations, I will be done in 2 and a half years more (total only 4 and a half years) because 1 of my creditors didn't file a claim, and I am paying a little extra each month. I may try to bump a little bit more each month to finish in 4 years.

Originally posted by anunezal View Post
    Just go a mail from NDC congratulating me for completing 2 years. I am in a 5 year plan with 100% payments. 3 more to go. Just wanted to share the news. So far it has been good. I hope the next 3 years move fast. Actually, based on my calculations, I will be done in 2 and a half years more (total only 4 and a half years) because 1 of my creditors didn't file a claim, and I am paying a little extra each month. I may try to bump a little bit more each month to finish in 4 years.
    Assuming you're in a 100% plan, then yes, an early exit/discharge is certainly in the cards; if not, your Trustee will most likely require to pay the full amount and distribute it to your other creditors.

Congratulations either way, getting through a 60-month bankruptcy is no small feat; keep doing what you're doing.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Hi shipo, yes I am in 100% plan. Thank you for your comments. I looking forward for next years !

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X