Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completion of Payments

Hello all,

‘’I saw this was entered in pacer today. “Notice of Completion of Plan Payments. Affidavit Requesting Discharge due by 10/11/2022”. I already did the affidavit yesterday and my lawyer is submitting today. I can finally see the end.
    Last edited by crazytimes; 07-13-2022, 03:18 AM.

Congratulations crazytimes, yet another Chapter 13 success story!
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post
      Congratulations crazytimes, yet another Chapter 13 success story!
      Have to admit it seems like I just found this forum in 2017 before I filed to get information and now my payments are complete. In fact, wage deductions stopped a couple months ago but the trustee is behind. The first couple years was tough especially going through a divorce. I remember only having a few bucks in my account and sometimes nothing. Starting the 3rd year everything seemed easier and I was able to start saving and was somewhat comfortable. Was able to get a secured card through NFCU and after a year they changed it to a regular card. My limit has kept increasing and now at 10K with a zero balance. My credit score is 759 as of this morning. I can’t thank everyone on this forum enough because they guided me through it. When I felt like I could not finish I would read comments and somehow kept pushing on. If I can do it I feel anyone can. It may get tough and have to do without for a while but the end result feels fantastic. This forum got me through. Thank you all.

Comment

Wow, I wish I'd found this site before my Chapter 13 was all but done (final payment had already been made but not yet discharged).
        Latent car nut.

Comment

Congrats!
          I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X