Claims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claims

I am filing a 13 100% plan in the next 60 days. I know it's unknown how many creditors will file claims but wanted to see how others made out in their 100% plan? I am keeping my cars and continuing to pay my mortgage with this plan. I have 97K in unsecured debt and owe 11, 500 to the IRS . My largest unsecure is 25K with Best Egg. Has anyone had experience with them or lending club and prosper? Thanks!

It's entirely random. Most of the creditors will sell the debt to one of the junk debt buyers (e.g., LVNV, B-Real, Midland, Resurgent, etc.) The JDBs are very good at filing claims in a Chapter 13. As I think you have read, some creditors miss the deadline. Whether or not that happens is anyone's guess.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

To justbroke's point, while others have had a few, or even many, creditors not file a claim, others, myself included, had 100% of their creditors file.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X