top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halfway through my Chapter 13 (Want to share with anyone new)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halfway through my Chapter 13 (Want to share with anyone new)

Hi all,

Quick update! I just wanted to have a special shoutout to this community& those who are helping answer questions and providing relief! justbroke shipo , any so many others. Much is appreciated, and thank you for relieving stress and uncertainty.

I'm currently at the halfway point in my plan, and it has had it's ups and downs. I've had the following happen to me while in my Chapter 13. My car note had to be returned to my ex-girlfriend (so left me carless). After we separated, I had to pay another Child Support (that wasn't originally in our plan). The lawyer changed on me 3 different times at my law firm, so modifying my plan was difficult. Despite all the bad, I am paid 100%, so far, and got myself a fixer up but reliable vehicle! I was diagnosed with Bells Pallsy, and received a medical bill over $1000, but I haven't mention that to anyone yet. Otherwise everything is paid in full... I have had to cut corners with the trustee, such as changing my W-4 around which is frowned upon, but it helped me get back on my feet (I don't recommend, doing this but luckily for me my trustee understood.)

To anyone reading this, the hardest part for me is the bankruptcy exhaustion. The lack of funds you believe you should have, but it humbles you and makes you remember why you are in this situation in the first place. Everyone thank you for taking the time to read, and I just wanted to say this is the place to be for any questions or relief, and I'm happy and grateful I found it!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X