Questions about the National Data Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions about the National Data Center

I just started playing with the exports in the NDC and the claims summary export shows a principal balance owed of $23,903.02. If I divide that number by my monthly payment amount of $743, I get 33 months rounded up and it looks like my last payment amount would be in October 2026. This is three months earlier than I thought. Is how others here are gauging their last payment date? Thanks so much!

If I recall correctly, there are also fees associated with the Trustee and your attorney; that could well explain the three-month delta.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post
      If I recall correctly, there are also fees associated with the Trustee and your attorney; that could well explain the three-month delta.
      I fired my attorney long ago and handled the modification myself. The trustee fees come out of the principal right? So the actual payment to the creditors is reduced and he would get 10% of the $23,903.02? That is what I'm thinking but I've had a rough week so I'm not exactly thinking straight.

Comment

Early on in my case, I was convinced my attorneys were working against me but I couldn't afford to terminate the legal representation I had, so I became more familiar with everything bankruptcy and Chapter 13. Its a shark tank and I recommend seeking legal representation to protect your interests.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIQUITA View Post
          Early on in my case, I was convinced my attorneys were working against me but I couldn't afford to terminate the legal representation I had, so I became more familiar with everything bankruptcy and Chapter 13. It's a shark tank and I recommend seeking legal representation to protect your interests.
          I modified my plan, reduced my payment by $1200 on my own, and saved myself around $3000. It looks like I'm going to be out earlier than I originally thought. I'm two years in and I don't need to seek legal representation, I may need to use some common sense before I post because after review, seems I figured out the answer to my question. lol

My experience so far is more like a cakewalk and less like a shark tank. But that is also driven by our perception, right?

Comment

Absolutely!! Best of Luck navigating your way.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X