Making Payment 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making Payment 60

First off, thanks everyone for all the information. The knowledge in here made this journey a lot less stressful. Knowing what to expect means a lot.

Later this week I will be making my 60th payment. I can't believe this is actually coming to a close. To say this was the hardest 5 years of my life would be a huge understatement. I've been reading all the posts from others that are close to finishing or have just finished. I feel their excitement. I've also been reading up on how to rebuild your credit. Granted, I'm not ready to dive back into that stuff too quickly.

I guess I am just stopping by and gloating a little. Again, thanks for all the history, knowledge and encouragement from this site. Here's to hoping there is no hiccups between now and discharge.

Truckman

Congratulations Truckman, when coming to the end of a Chapter 13, not only is gloating allowed, it is encouraged!

For me, as hard as those 5-years were, the 5-years before I filed were even harder and more stressful. I count my lucky stars every day those times are in my rear-view mirror.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Congratulations!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I just wish I could find out when payment #60 was! 😬😬 but congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay3007 View Post
          I just wish I could find out when payment #60 was! 😬😬 but congrats!
          When was Payment #1?
          Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by shipo View Post

When was Payment #1?
            From the trustee or from my paycheck deduction?

the first time the trustee payed any creditors was sept 2019 but the payroll deduction started June 1st was the first weekly payment from my checks. I filed may 14, 2019.

Comment

Your first payment; your last payment will be in May of 2024.
              Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X