data center question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data center question

What does it mean when there are purple flags next to some of the creditors who filed claim on the national data center claim summary page? Thanks

Hmmmm....I don't know. I don't have purple flags on any of my creditors there. I did a quick net search but didn't unearth anything either.

I would contact the NDC and ask about the meaning of the flag. Here's their online question form - https://www.13datacenter.com/contact/index.asp . You'll have to log in to get to the form. You can also call them at 1-866-938-3639.

Let us know what you find out, ok? Good luck!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

I also looked, neither do I have any purple flags nor does the NDC's FAQs help.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I have lots of purple flags. Run your mouse arrow over them and it will tell you something and also it says to click on the number at the far left it takes you to the individual file. The one without the flag on my case shows a creditor has already filed claim when I click on the far left. My guess is that they mean more to the trustee than anything.
        Chapter 13ner

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X