I am confirmed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am confirmed!!!

I am confirmed. I don't have to go to court next week. My payments did not change. I am so excited and relieved, I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Filed 9/14/09
    Confirmed 12/11/09

Originally posted by isabella View Post
    I am confirmed. I don't have to go to court next week. My payments did not change. I am so excited and relieved, I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Um.. could you explain what you mean by "payments didn't change" and "Don't have to go to court". (I'm new here and sucking up all the info I can, I didn't see where you had posted anything else).
    In a perfect world every dog has a home, and every home has a dog.

Comment

No problem at all. My monthly payments to the trustee has not changed, the dollar amount the attorney gave me when I filed , is the same I will have to pay thru the length of the plan.

You have two hearings, the Meeting of creditors which is called the "341". Then approx 30 days later in some districts there is a "confirmation" hearing. This is where you work out any differences with the trustee. My attorney was able to get any objections worked out and I was confirmed today so I do not have to go to the confirmation hearing next week.
      Filed 9/14/09
      Confirmed 12/11/09

Comment

Excellent... and...

Welcome to Club Sixty!

(or Club Thirty-Six if you're in our sister club!)
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good News! Congratulations Isabella!!!
          Chapter 13 Filed (Pro Se) - 9/30/09
          Confirmation Date - 12/1/09
          Stats - $1752/month, 29/36 completed, 4% to Unsecured, Lien Stripped 2nd Mortgage

Comment

Thanks Isabella and CONGRATS!!

We are still in the lingering stage, but taking our paper work back to our attorney next week.
            In a perfect world every dog has a home, and every home has a dog.

Comment

Well, I'm not a 13 Guru, but I believe this warrants a Victory Dance. Another will come in 60 months (if I'm here). So, here you go:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Wonderful news, isabella! We are all so happy for you! Now it's just make those monthly Ch 13 payments on time and do your best to stay off the trustee's radar. Way to go!
                I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

bottom Ad Widget