Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting yesterday

How long until confirmation?

We had our 341 meeting yesterday and I was getting really nervous. The trustee assistant handled the meeting and she called everyone up separately but you could hear what was going on. She was really rough on everyone, asking for validation of everything it seemed and asking for receipts for everything. We were the last group and I don't know how we got off so easily, but she didn't ask for more pay stubs. The only thing she asked was about the transportation budget, but seemed satisfied with our answer and asked us to get a copy from daycare stating the amount I pay matches the amount I put on the papers. Whew!

You've made it past a big bk milestone - congrats! Now just keep making your payments on time and do your best to stay under your trustee's radar. Good luck!
    I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
    06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
    07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
    10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
    01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
    09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
    06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
    08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
    Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Welcome to Club 13! As lrprn states, just stay current and stay on budget! You'll be just fine!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Glad everything went well at your mtg . For us, it took 6 months from the time of our 341 to confirmation; some happen sooner and others can be later, it really just depends on what the trustee is asking for.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X