Payment to Trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment to Trustee

How can i find out if the Trustee got my payment , i always ship it out with a tracking number and this months payments say out for delivery but its been 7 days now and there is no update from the post office how can i find out if they revise it?

You can log onto the National Data Center to see your payments. www.13datacenter.com. There is also another one that some trustees use, if it is not this one.
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by JOEYBOY View Post
      How can i find out if the Trustee got my payment , i always ship it out with a tracking number and this months payments say out for delivery but its been 7 days now and there is no update from the post office how can i find out if they revise it?
      Pacer.gov is the best source to view what's going on in your case. However, this site isn't free to view like 13datacenter.com. There is a cost of eight cents per page to view.

Comment

Originally posted by kakdbass View Post
        Pacer.gov is the best source to view what's going on in your case. However, this site isn't free to view like 13datacenter.com. There is a cost of eight cents per page to view.
        Payments to the trustee do not appear on Pacer. Pacer provides access to court records and payments to the trustee are not tracked by the court.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
          You can log onto the National Data Center to see your payments. www.13datacenter.com. There is also another one that some trustees use, if it is not this one.
          The other free website that Ch 13 trustees use to document payments and other case information is 13Network - http://www.13network.com/. Chances are your trustee posts your payment information to one of these websites, maybe both.

Keep in mind that some trustee offices are very prompt posting information and some are not so prompt. You'll need to watch your case over several months to detect how long it takes your trustee's office to post payments on their website after receiving it.

Our trustee posts our case information on both websites, and of the two, personally I prefer 13Network myself. I find it more intuitive and easier to find the information I want to see. Both are good websites so the first step is to find out which your trustee posts to. If it's both, then look over both websites and pick the one that suits you best.
          I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
          06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
          07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
          10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
          01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
          09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
          06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
          08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
          Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

My trustee payments take at least a week to show up on 13datacenter.com. Be patient.
            filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

I stand corrected. Regardless, it's still a great way of viewing your case in real time.

Comment

Actually pacer access to documents involving your own case is free, at least for your first access. (Be sure to download everything).
                Also if your quarterly bill is less than $10 it is waived (free).
                But once you're in a confirmed plan there is rarely any action on pacer.
                Once or twice a year there is a trustee report or a claim changes hands.
                That's about it.
                filed chapter 13..confirmed...converted to chapter 7...DISCHARGED!

Comment

Originally posted by JOEYBOY View Post
                  Call your local MAIN post office (calling to Memphis is...forget it) and tell them that you'd like to track a shipment, and this is what happened, etc.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X