WHOO HOO IT's over!!!!Yeah~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOO HOO IT's over!!!!Yeah~

We did it!!! Yesterday we made our final payment of our Chapter thirteen. Today I checked 13 data center and Pacer and saw these wonderful words...Debtors have completed Chapter 13 and are discharged!!! Case Closed!!!

It's been a long three years but this site has been my salvation throughout the process!! Nobody said it would be easy but what a wonderful feeling of completion. We have learned so much and are utilizing all we learned. A huge thankyou to all the moderators and those who replied when I was ready to jump off the nearest bridge!!

Hang in there everyone....there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Good job!! Congrats! You have completed the BK Ironman!!
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

congrats bk ,i am discharged also as of oct18th its been a long almost five years but i am free!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! A successful CH13 completed! That is awesome! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
            Filed Chapter 13 on 2-28-10. 341 completed 4/14/10. Confirmed 5/14/10. Lien strip granted 2/2/11
            0% payback to unsecured creditors, 56 payments down, 4 to go....

Comment

Congrats!!!!
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Good for you! Congratulations!

Comment

First of all....CONGRATULATIONS!

I wanted to ask you a question: You typed you paid your final payment yesterday and then looked on 13datacenter and Pacer shortly thereafter and saw those wonderful words stating you were discharged. Did they start the audit of your plan before the final payment was made and that's why it happened so quickly? I just assumed once the final payment was received that then they start the audit that can take a few months to complete. I'm making my 30th payment (out of 36) on the 1st and have 6 more months left...just curious if it can happen quicker than I thought or not~

I'm VERY happy for you no matter the sequence of events. YEAH!
                    CH13 filed 5/21/09; 341 6/17/09; confirmed 7/14/09]
                    Discharged: 7/25/12

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies...it's such a good feeling! Now...Billssuck(love your name!)///we really aren't sure what happened. I think it really depends on the individual district. We really have had no contact with the trustee, other than the yearly statement we get. Our payments were automatically deducted. It think about halfway through we got notice that a bar audit was being done..that we didn't have to do anything, it was automatically done for everyone. But that was a long time ago. My guess is that the audit was done early, but who knows.
                      Just hang in there, it'll be over before you know it!!

Comment

Great news, bkrelief22!!! Congratulations!! Now in your honor, it's time for your.....

Ch 13 Discharge Party!!

Way to go!! Now start enjoying your new fresh financial start - you've earned it!
                        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!! Huge congrats! That is a major accomplishment.

Comment

Congrats!!!!
                            Chapt. 13 Petition Filed 9/29/07
                            Case Confirmed 12/10/07
                            59 mos done 1 payment to go

Comment

Congrats lucky lucky you!!! You made it!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X