341 Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today

My 341 meeting is today. I'm sure everything will be fine but I'm still nervous anyway. I will be glad when this is settled and even happier 35 months from now!
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Good luck!

Comment

DEW!!!!!!!!!!!! you will be perfect!!!

i'm so glad you are getting this over before the holidays!!!!!!!! you'll be fine! i know it!

good luck and let us know what happens asap!
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Good wishes!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

You will do GREAT. The knowledge you have gained here will make this so much easier! Let us know how it goes as soon as you can!! Good luck!!

I have some Dew on ice waiting for ya!! This ferret is a real party animal too! LOL

~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

VY^ that's perfect
            MD, waiting with bated breath to join you in a toast!
            but I had something with a little umbrella in it in mind

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

VALLE!!!!!!!!!! stop it!!!! i have to sit by my computer with a change of pants soon!! LOL!!!!!!!!! you are by far voted the funniest ever!!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Best wishes.

Comment

Best wishes ! This forum really helped me so I am sure it will all work out.

Comment

Good luck and let us know how it went! I hope the ferret has had it's rabies shots and doesn't backwash into your celebratory Mt. Dew!
                    Filed Chapter 7: Feb. 9, 2012
                    341 Meeting: March 14, 2012
                    Discharged & Closed: May 21, 2012

Comment

Thanks guys! LOVE the photo too!

Everything went fine. It was actually held in an office building so basically it was like an appointment with the doctor LOL. It took 5 minutes and the only things she asked was if I had health insurance and when she looked at my expenses she said they looked very light and why wasn't I in a 7 and then she realized why and said my confirmation was January 19th and not to show up She gave me enough labels to last me 35 months so the payment would get there timely. That was it and I went and did some last minute Christmas shopping. Glad it's over!
                      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Yay!!! Release the Ferret and the Dew!! LOL

I am so glad for you! Sounds like your Trustee was pretty awesome, too (and that you mailing in your own payments was okay). You have to feel good!!

Merry Christmas, my friend!
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Woooooo! Now wait a minute! What happened to the Hamsters!!!
                          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                            Woooooo! Now wait a minute! What happened to the Hamsters!!!
                            The hamsters come after the discharge - let's see...that would be December 2014.

Comment

OK..
                              those hamsters should be in walkers by then.
                              Was thinkin bout chew all day. Glad it went well.

Doctors office...huh...hopefully the trustee didn't take your blood pressure!!
                              filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                              "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X