No announcement yet.

Ch-13 341 meeting and exemption form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it normal to ask 4 years of tax return? I think I can only get 3 years of transcript and I already gave them 2 years of tax return. They didn't mention anything about the plan, does it mean that the plan is approved?

I talked to the pro-bono people and their answers to all my question is "depends on the trustee".

Comment

I'm surprised that the pro-bono attorneys weren't outright shocked and asked you why you filed a Chapter 13 on your own. The attorneys may also just be Chapter 7 attorneys and never deal with Chapter 13 cases.

The fact is, it does entirely depend on which Trustee as for specifics about what they are looking for in the Plan, but some things are "basic" and District-wide... such as a Model Plan.

As for 4 years, you MUST give the Trustee what s/he wants. You can get tax returns back 6-7 years easily. You just fill out the 4506-T (I think that's the form), for each year.

Your plan is NOT approved. It has to go to a confirmation hearing. You need to get all the things the Trustee asked you to do first. Then you can ask the Trustee's office whether they will recommend confirmation or fight confirmation.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X