top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for a paymrnt to post on Datacenter13?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take for a paymrnt to post on Datacenter13?

Hi...

Just because I'm paranoid, I sent my first payment due on 08 15 via Priority Post on 08 03. (Sent a cashier's check and have the receipt). Anyhow sent it on the 3rd and USPS showed it was delivered on 08 05th.I looked on datacenter13 this morning and it's not showing as being received as yet.
    Does anyone know how long it normally takes before it shows online? It went to a PO Box in Memphis.

Thanks for any info you can provide and have a great day!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

It will take about a week or so after the trustee receives the payment for the payment to be posted to your account ledger on datacenter13. A lot of Chapter 13 trustees utilize the Memphis TN lock box for receipt of payments. It is a fairly reliable system - all 53 of the payments I have made on my Chapter 13 plan have gone to Memphis and have eventually been posted to datacenter13.

Comment

Originally posted by sophieanne View Post
      Hi...

Just because I'm paranoid!
      Patience grasshopper
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Hi and thank you very much. Just nervous because of it being the first payment. You've made 53 payments...good for you...you're into the home stretch now???? I'm very happy for you.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Many here have shared that the last payment has yet to post. Don't know what is going on, but I am not sweating it unless the attorney calls. Actually my June payment has posted as received, yet 13DC does not show the dismemberment of funds.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Maybe someone could contact 13DC and inquire? I would but have issues with the July payment that may muddy the waters.
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
              Many here have shared that the last payment has yet to post. Don't know what is going on, but I am not sweating it unless the attorney calls.
              My July payment posted on the 27th, exactly a week after I put it in the mail, which is how long it typically takes. A lot of people take vacations in July. Maybe some of the Trustees have staff on vacation and payments to those trustees aren't getting posted as quickly as usual.
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
                My July payment posted on the 27th, exactly a week after I put it in the mail, which is how long it typically takes. A lot of people take vacations in July. Maybe some of the Trustees have staff on vacation and payments to those trustees aren't getting posted as quickly as usual.
                My wife added an extra number on the money order for July, so we had to resend.

Its usually a week to ten days for us.

Comment

I think it it really depends on the trustee, the time of year and vacations. For July I mailed my payment on 6/29 and it didn't show as being received until 7/10. This month I mailed it on 7/28 and it showed up on 8/1. I mailed both regular mail. Also the actual 13dc is not always updated everyday. The feeds come from the trustee, or so I was told. I allow 2 weeks and it is usually there within 1 week.
                  Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
                    I think it it really depends on the trustee, the time of year and vacations.
                    I am willing to bet you are correct. That said, is there anyone in the south west district who has similar issues? I would ask if you had the same trustee, but am not sure if that would be appropriate.

Comment

Well, our July payment that had to be resent just posted as received today and it took about a week, There is no distribution to creditors showing for the June payment. I will be patient, but they have always been very consistent in posting the distribution in the middle of the next month.

We'll see, as we are about a week from making another payment (August).

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X