No announcement yet.

The First Test Of Living Without Credit Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah Sammie your post brought tears to my eyes and your vet is beyond wonderful not to many people out in this world like that. Like LITR I'm glad the 341 went good. Pam

Comment

Hi Sammie,

I am so glad that my co-workers all went home this afternoon and left me alone in the office. When I read your note, I had incredible chills running down my body and then the tears just started flowing and flowing. Your good-bye with Kelsie yesterday was actually a very beautiful thing....i believe animals have a stronger sense of what's happening or what will happen then any of us will ever understand. I am so glad you and your husband had the chance to tell her how much you loved her. Now it's time to remember and start the healing.

On the other note...i am so glad your 341 meeting went so well..

Try and have a relaxing and peaceful evening...i know Kelsie is up above celebrating your good day also
      Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
      Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Sammie your vet sounds like a very kind and compassionate doctor. I hope my vet is that kind of doctor when it comes time to say goodbye to my black lab Casey. He is getting old and have noticed it is getting difficult for him to climb steps. Hopefully he will be with me for awhile yet as his health seems very good. I have had him since he was 6 weeks old and he is my best friend always so happy to see me when I get home from work. I treasure every day I have with him that is for sure.

Glad to hear the 341 went well. Best of luck to you in your 13. The time will go fast before you know it the end will be drawing near.

Comment

We just lit Kelsie's candle and said a prayer and all of your support means more than you know & dh and I and Ms. Kelsie thank you. sammie It shows that even in BK you can find caring friends that share your happiness and your tears.
          Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Sammie, I am so sorry for your loss. Our furbabies are such a part of our lives. My heart breaks for you. There is enough stress with bk, let alone grieving over the loss of a furbaby. Huggs!
            Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Sammie, I have nothing really to add, but I am so sorry for your loss. My animals are such an important part of my life; they are always there for me.

Glad your 341 went well.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X