top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

filed pro se in Arizona do I need to do anything for confirmation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

filed pro se in Arizona do I need to do anything for confirmation?

Had to file pro se on 8/21/2012 341 meeting on 9/26/2112. Made all payments. I thought we were supposed to get a recommendation from the trustee by the end of the year and be confirmed. How long does it take in Arizona?

You need to look to your local rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.

Did the trustee file an objection to your plan? When is the Confirmation Hearing Date (that is usually set once you file the case)?

You probably need to file a "Verification of Confirmable Plan" assuming there was no objections (which would be rare).

Comment

No objections. No confirmation hearing. In AZ, from what I understand, if the trustee recommends confirmation there is no "hearing."

Comment

My guess is your Trustee is RB. If it is politely call his office and speak to Cheryl to find out when it will be issued.

Des.

Comment

Originally posted by despritfreya View Post
          My guess is your Trustee is RB. If it is politely call his office and speak to Cheryl to find out when it will be issued.

Des.
          +1... Took me 13 months from filing to confirmation in AZ with RB

Comment

Yes, the trustee is RB. Thank you for your help. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed any filing I was supposed to do. I think I'll just stay under the radar.

Comment

powerless, I see you are now working on filing a Chap 7. What happened with the 13?
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X