No announcement yet.

Status Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. We were handling our AP ourselves, without attorney--could not afford any more attorney fees.

I am sorry I mentioned our AP. As I said, it only confused you and muddied your case in your mind.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you for clarifying though. Sounds like there is nothing to concern myself about. I won't dwell on it.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Thank you. Please go get a good night's rest, and stop worrying. The worrying part is what you paid your attorney to do for you.

Comment

Well we sent the payment history for the mortgage as requested by the judge and attorney and the attorney called us. We are actually a month behind and will need to come up with an extra mortgage payment by 8/6. I cannot believe it got by me, and I feel like crap. If they would only wait one more month as August is a three paycheck month and the wife will start getting paid again for her part time work. ARGH!!! I do have a small list of choices but it upsets me very much to have to use them, but I just keep reminding myself that this is a small period of time in my life.

The attorney told me this judge is unorthodox and many in her circle cannot make heads or tails of his intentions. She has a couple dozen cases up for a status conference on the same day and she is as frustrated as we are. That is not a good sign. The only good thing about this is that it will set us up better to finish the BK. The attorney said that after our 36th month (Nov '13) we will be able to pay the balance on the BK at any time and be done as we are under median. She said the trustee will then focus on the payoff balance as the time issue is settled and the 2nd mortgage made no claim.

So cashing in a week of vacation and selling off hobby stuff and tools. We will have to get creative.

I am just so upset, but it seems this was our own doing.

PS. My venting may continue.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Venting is okay and quite understandable.

Comment

Vent away

Comment

What part of cali are you in?
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

R u in So Cal?

Comment

I am in Riverside. Why? Are you having issues with the same judge?

Comment

No, I am in L.A. I just wondered if i should keep a lookout! Good luck.

Comment

Who is your trustee??

Comment

Never mind i looked it up! Rod D.

Comment

Thats the trustee who has always left us alone, but the judge is creating a bit of extra work for everyone.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Fingers crossed! You would think once it is off the judge docket they would never think about it again!

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
                                Fingers crossed! You would think once it is off the judge docket they would never think about it again!
                                That is what the lawyer was thinking too. Time will tell though and I hope to report only good news at the end of August.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X