No announcement yet.

Status Conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the old judge did some hanky panky and this is really an audit of their old case load?
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

I was only told that he retired, but I do not know if he went willingly. I hope that is not the case as it would mean that most cases would be at risk. I have read on a site for the district that the rules enacted in 2012 have caused the CH13 failure rate to go as high as 90 percent. Ouch!!!
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

When did this judge retire?
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Not sure, but the original letter from the courts stated that shortly after we filed he had retired.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

What rules? That's weird? Why would any file at that rate? I don't believe that,
            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Originally posted by dmc-2008 View Post
              What rules? That's weird? Why would any file at that rate? I don't believe that,
              My statement was not accurate. It is actually a number from the following post from the district website and is based on the complexity of the paperwork required for a BK.

Comment

So no call from the attorney and the status meeting was on the 28th, supposedly. Si I dug around a bit and found a few websites related to the central district and there was the judges calendar with the list of cases on the docket for the day. Evidently if the judge and/or his staff review the info and are satisfied with what they see no status needs to be attended or even held. The verbiage reflects that on the calendar in my opinion. It does state that if there were issues that we wanted to address that it would be a good time to show up at the scheduled time and discuss.
                So we go on with the status quo, but we still need to get the mortgage caught up with an extra payment as soon as we can get it in. The mortgage company said we are not far enough behind to concern them, but that it would become an issue at discharge.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X