Last payment is in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last payment is in!

Filed in August of 2008. Called my attorney last week who said he filed the motion to stop automatic payroll deductions. Just checked the National Data Center and I am 100% paid up on the plan base!

I hate to say it, but I have gotten used to the cash flow I have had for the past 5 years. It was very tough the first year, better the second year and just 'normal' the last three years. I've been able to pay off the student loans for my kids, pay my taxes and utility bills and maintain my house and health. I wondered at times if I should have even filed. But one thing you can never forget... Chapter 13 FREEZES the interest on those unsecured loans and sets the payback amount to whatever the plan pays. It saved my financial life and allowed me to start over.

Now... ON TO REBUILDING CREDIT and living the 'cash' life!

Congratulations..how exciting to you!!! And what a great way to start the long weekend. Sounds like you did all the right things and learned along the way. Way to go!!! Enjoy your new freedom (and getting your payment back for your use).
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

If you are intent on living the "cash life" then rebuilding credit will be a secondary concern.

Comment

no concerns for now just enjoy!

8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Cash is King!!!

Comment

Plateump, Welcome to the Forum. And a huge Congratulations on your completion of some Student Loans!!!

Once you get your Official Discharge Notice, we will throw you a Discharge Party.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats! I am just coming up on one year and my only fear is that my health will be my only hardship! I hope it holds!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Congrats! I am just coming up on one year and my only fear is that my health will be my only hardship! I hope it holds!
                All fingers and toes crossed for you!

Comment

Thank you angel!!!
                  Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X