X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 months to go!

As I shout from the rooftops!

And the countdown begins.....

Lady - get the blender ready!!! I believe there will be a few of us completing around the same timeframe including momofthree, whom I havent seen around in ages.

WHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! just 12 months left!!! you have done such a great job gf. with your attitude i think you could conquer WORLD PEACE, if you set your mind to it. LOL!!!!

WAIT add more to that blender! i'll be there even though i will crashing the party since i'm not in the 13 club!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yay for you guys, Pandorable!

Hamsters are impatiently waiting for your discharge!!

~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Count me in on that... I'm just one month behind you!
        Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
        Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congratulations on being 80% done, Pandora!

I'm where Bajan is: 13 months to go!

LOL @ the hamster, ValleYum. Maybe we can hook up the blender to the hamster wheel to make sure those hamsters are in good shape for all the 13 discharge parties. But, then again, AngelinaCat seems to do a good job of keeping them in good shape.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Good to hear of you folks doing well with your 13's. Looking forward to the celebrations.

Keep that train rolling.
            11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

valle is TOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!! someone needs to get those hamsters out!!
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Pandora, yeah it's a great feeling!!! , I have 10 left!!!
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Ya'll always know how to make this gal smile Vale...made me giggle. I wanna see that little thing jump, jivin' and wailin' when we all get to completion! LOL

I've never been divorced, but I've got friends who have who've thrown "burn parties".... I think I'm gonna be throwing one for being able to "divorce" my Ch. 13 LMAO!

Bring your blenders and bathing suits!

Comment

18 months to go here! Congrats all!!

Comment

Sweet. 12 more months until freedom. I'm happy for you (and the others).
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

YES, I've got my blender ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 to go..
                        The information provided is not and should not be considered legal advice or establish an attorney/client relationship.

Comment

10 months to go then freedom!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

Comment

32 months to go! Oh wait... That's a long time! I be back! Lol
                            Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Omg my math iis so bad make that 42!!! Gah
                              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X