Made Payment #60 of 60 today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made Payment #60 of 60 today!

I made what I think is my last payment today! Fingers crossed it's smooth sailing to a discharge by June!
    March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
    Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Congrats! Such a great feeling to make that last one.
    Chapter 13 - 100% Payback - Filed 2/2010 - Discharged 4/2014

Comment

Congrats. I do hope the lights are all green through discharge.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

So happy for you! We make #60 in April.. 5 years have gone by fast! hopefully the discharge process will be smooth!

Comment

Congratulations. It must be such a great feeling!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I absolutely love the sound of "Made Payment #60 of 60 today!"! Congratulations!
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by TooMuchCredit View Post
              I made what I think is my last payment today! Fingers crossed it's smooth sailing to a discharge by June!
              Congrats! Depending on your district and TT, things could move rather quickly after that last payment is disbursed.

I paid my February payment plus tax refund on 2/11. This was enough to pay everything off. Status on ndc.org became "About to Complete" I emailed my attorney and filed the USC1328 Certificate (Domestic Support Obligations)

On 3/1 my regular payment was disbursed.
              On 3/11 I made a March payment (to avoid trouble due to the fact that I had not been told not to pay anymore )
              On 3/17, TT used tax refund to pay everything off and refunded the rest of my tax refund.
              On 3/24, I looked on Pacer and saw my discharge had been filed that morning.
              Yesterday (3/27) I looked on ndc.org (data as of 3/24 - they're so freakin' slow...) and saw a refund of my March payment had been issued.

Today I put that second refund in the bank!

I really didn't expect them to be this efficient! But I'm not complaining.

Comment

Congratulations!!! I just mailed payment # 51 today, 9 left!!
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!!! I'm right behind you, four more to go.
                    CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
                    Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

I love the sound of that too!!! Congrats!!!!
                      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

Wow! All of you should be proud to be finished ( or almost finished)!

Congrats to all of you!
                        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats! When I get to that point, I'm going to absolutely wear out Pacer waiting for everything to become final.

Comment

Thanks everybody! It's a great relief to almost have this done!!

Originally posted by kmjatl View Post
                              Congrats! Depending on your district and TT, things could move rather quickly after that last payment is disbursed.

I paid my February payment plus tax refund on 2/11. This was enough to pay everything off. Status on ndc.org became "About to Complete" I emailed my attorney and filed the USC1328 Certificate (Domestic Support Obligations)

On 3/1 my regular payment was disbursed.
                              On 3/11 I made a March payment (to avoid trouble due to the fact that I had not been told not to pay anymore )
                              On 3/17, TT used tax refund to pay everything off and refunded the rest of my tax refund.
                              On 3/24, I looked on Pacer and saw my discharge had been filed that morning.
                              Yesterday (3/27) I looked on ndc.org (data as of 3/24 - they're so freakin' slow...) and saw a refund of my March payment had been issued.

Today I put that second refund in the bank!

I really didn't expect them to be this efficient! But I'm not complaining.
                              Wow, that was fast! I hope mine is close to that. I keep looking out at ndc.org and it just says "Active". It looks like I am just short of the plan base amount and is due to my payment being upped a couple years in. I was told not to pay the new amount until after the modification was approved. I had already made that month's payment before it was approved, but looks like they were expecting that month to be the new amount. I've got my lawyer checking into the next steps. I'll send in the extra next week if my lawyer says I need to do so. I hope then my 4/1 disbursement will be the last one and things will go quickly from there!
                              March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
                              Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X