top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Az, Title released Chapter 13, I think!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Az, Title released Chapter 13, I think!

Husbands truck orig financed thru Wachovia Bank & was included in our 13. It was crammed down.. Made our last 13 payment in April. Also, Wachovia is now Wells Fargo.

Today we get a letter from Wells Fargo saying that their interest in the collateral was released electronically on 5/5/2014 & they are no longer being recorded as the lien holder. For further info about this title, please contact the Az state titling agency.

I really hope this means we can get the title! Husband is going to the motor vehicles tomorrow to see if it is actually ours!!

Now just waiting on our discharge!!

If Arizona is anything like Florida's electronic lien and title, you could have ordered your Paper Title, if you wanted it on paper, for about $2.50! In Florida, the DMV charges an extra fee for an "express" (same day) title, but it may only be $10 or so more. If you need a duplicate title, then they charge almost $75 (at least in Florida).

Congratulations!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I recieved my title in the mail 2 days after receiving a similar letter here in CA. I'd never been too fond of pink before that.

I hope you get yours soon!
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Make sure you watch your credit reports with them...

I had the same lender. Wachovia, then WF. Had to call them multiple times to get the title sent out.

Once I received the title, they started reporting me as a charge off as opposed to IIB. They could mean the crammed down interest, but that does not amount to the $11K they claim they wrote off.

Comment

Thanks for all the replys!

Husband went to MVD yesterday & got the title. Since he no longer uses the truck we are going to sell it! He now needs a kidney transplant so it is difficult for him to get in & out of a big 4 wheel drive truck. Also gas mileage is terrible. Still waiting for discharge so I was surprised that Wells Fargo would release the title. We did make our last Chapter 13 payment in April..

I did call Cap One who has our car title, they said to send them copy of discharge papers! I will do that when I get them.

I am so happy I found this site years ago, couldn't of gone through the last 5 years without it.

Thanks again for all your help...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X