We are DISCHARGED !! woo hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are DISCHARGED !! woo hoo

We are discharged, just need to record the lien wipes and we are done done done. Wow I can't believe it....5 years is done.

I just want to say thank you to the members here who were so helpful when this all first started. I haven't posted much in last couple years but for the most part all went good. It was enormously helpful to have all of you to lean on for help during the initial stages which are so scary and hard.

I want to say to all those just starting or in the middle...it really ends and you can get through it. It sucked for the first year at least learning to live with no credit cards and a budget but it worked. We are debt free except our mortgage and I don't think that would have ever happened to us. We are so grateful for that.

thank you thank you !!

Filed July 09
    Confirmation - June 2010
    Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We have another Chapter 13 Discharge Party!!!! Just in time for Independence Day!! Well Done!!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Screaming CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to the club!
      CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
      Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

Congrats 00. Always good to see another victory.

Care to share the highs and lows?
        11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Comment

Congratulations...It's nice to see a few completed chapter 13 cases at the same time. I am so happy for all of you. And I appreciate your words of encouragement. Some months it feels like things drag, other times things go quickly. All I know is it's 2 years without credit cards..and somehow we continue to survive Enjoy your accomplishment and your new freedom.
            Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

congratulations!!!!
              Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
                congratulations!!!!
                Congrats! Woo hoo!
                Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

AWESOME !!!!

Comment

It is always good news when some one crosses the finish line...... CONGRATULATIONS!
                    Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

Originally posted by spidge View Post
                      Congrats 00. Always good to see another victory.

Care to share the highs and lows?
                      We didn't really have any issues with the BK itself and we were always able to make our payment. A good lawyer and a good plan make a difference. The last couple years it was really just routine. I can't believe we are free. Highs and lows were just the emotions dealing with not having money to afford repairs, car maintenance, trips...just life....at the beginning but after a couple years of being on a budget we were able to change and find ways to get money for those things. We were lucky and didn't really have any big lows ;)

Filed July 09
                      Confirmation - June 2010
                      Final Payment - June 2014 - 7/2/14 DISCHARGED

Comment

Originally posted by indebt00 View Post
                        We didn't really have any issues with the BK itself and we were always able to make our payment. A good lawyer and a good plan make a difference. The last couple years it was really just routine. I can't believe we are free. Highs and lows were just the emotions dealing with not having money to afford repairs, car maintenance, trips...just life....at the beginning but after a couple years of being on a budget we were able to change and find ways to get money for those things. We were lucky and didn't really have any big lows ;)
                        I can't wait to be free!!!
                        Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

congrats on completing your plan!

Comment

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
                              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X