top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone making payments to their trustee via TFS online pay????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I got lucky , My trustee takes personal check's. as long there is no NSF .

Comment

We've been using TFS for about 5 months now. No issues at all and right now I have all payments set to process for the remainder of the year. Bank charged us for money order so charge to process was about the same for us.
      Filed ch 13 03/2012. Final payment made 03/2015. Discharged 8/04/15!!!

Comment

An update. I paid my August Ch 13 payment using TFS. Made the payment on the TFS website on Thurs. 8/14. TFS considered the pmt. made on Friday 8/15. Funds were drawn on my checking account by TFS on Monday 8/18 and NDC reports that the Ch 13 payment received on Friday 8/22. It did not show up on NDC until today. Since my Ch 13 pmt is around $1300 a month, I paid 5.99 for the processing fee.

Comment

Hi.

I used TFS to pay my August payment also. I'm still ify about it. Set up the payment to process on 8/15...money came out of our account on Monday the 18th. The payment showed as completed on the 21st. My trustee's office posted it as received/paid on the 22nd. It posed online last night as a matter of fact. Cost $7.99 (we have a very large payment) which is more than a money order and took a couple days longer to post than a cashiers check. Only convenience was not having to go the bank/post office. The process just seems a day or two too long for me. I'll be giving more thought before I do September's payment.
          Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
          Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I may go with a postal money order at some point, but I'm going to need to make two money orders, since the max money order is $1000. Will a trustee accept two money orders totaling the Ch 13 payment amount?

Comment

Absolutely..I've sent a cashiers check and a money order (at the same time) before. As long as the trustee gets the amount owed, it doesn't matter.
              Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
              Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I have been sending 2 PO money orders since the beginning. My payment is also over $1000, so I break it up one $900 one $300. Since the money order rates are based on the amount. it only costs $1.65 and $1.25, plus the post office accepts a debit card so I don't go to the bank.
                Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Originally posted by jange View Post
                  I have been sending 2 PO money orders since the beginning. My payment is also over $1000, so I break it up one $900 one $300. Since the money order rates are based on the amount. it only costs $1.65 and $1.25, plus the post office accepts a debit card so I don't go to the bank.
                  Thanks Sophie and Jange. Jange, are you in the Eastern District PA?

Comment

Originally posted by switch625 View Post
                    Jange, are you in the Eastern District PA?
                    switch625, yes I am.
                    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X